23 July 2007

Home again

Hello from Ohio!
I've been trying to download a bunch of images from my mom's photos, but I've only been able to get these two up. My parents' computer is a bit of a bastard at the moment, so perhaps that's why. My mom is an incredible artist - her photographs are lovely, and they have been since I was a child. I was hoping to be able to upload some of them. Perhaps later! Meanwhile, here I am. Parents are at work, I am here in their house with their dog and cat (bonus for me). I am supposed to be going next door to visit the neighbors, who I heartily love, but I am being a recluse at the moment. No big surprise. Anyhow, hopefully I will be able to share some of my mom's photos. Meanwhile, those above are me and my dad, and me and my aunt (his sister). I think I have quite a lot in common with these two - we share the squinty eye thing, the fair skin, and the melancholy. And the fire. It's just that those two show it - I usually don't. I think perhaps I should.
I'll sign back in later.
ta.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I haven't seen your aunt in well over 20 years!

LittlePea said...

You and your aunt both have pretty hair.

Kristi said...

Have fun at home. It must be so nice to spend time with the parents where you can "be a kid again" (sort of). ;)

lu said...

You look relaxed, and I'm certain you are overdue a good relax.

Beautiful you.