02 June 2008

PICTURES! YES, AGAIN! (she shouted)

The apple blossom edition of my photography madness. Unfortunately, all of these photos were taken on a grey day; I think they "pop" better visually when there's a blue sky. Oh well! Let us proceed with the huge pile of apple tree photos, then (warning: there will be uninspired captioning because I'm in a hurry to get back out to the orchard - lots and lots and lots AND LOTS of work to do):

Fuji variety

Down a row

Apple blossom buds

Side view of apple blossom buds

And more buds!

And... more.

Down another row

Flowers!

You guessed it - flowers again!

Loveliness. I don't care how many times you see this sort of thing - the delicate beauty and the sweet scent of these blooms is something to be celebrated and adored, even if it means taking a gazillion pictures of the very same thing.

Small break in the flowery madness - a random shot of the garage here at work, apple buckets and all.

Close-up view

'Nother close-up

Aaaannnnd... another!

Alrighty, then. Now I can move forward in time when I have a moment. Moments are looking a bit scarce in the near future, given the list of tasks my boss gave me this morning plus the glorious fact (chagrin!) that school starts today yet again. It does seem to do that, doesn't it? Very annoying. This semester is only seven weeks long, though, so that's something.

So... I know it's been too long since I've commented on your blogs, though I've visited most of you. I'll try to make it up somehow, some way, at some point! Meanwhile, as usual, I wish you all the best. More perhaps on the morrow. Ta.

2 comments:

Susan Humeston said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I love when whole trees are in bloom.

velocibadgergirl said...

Gorgeous photos, as always. And you, Miss Sneaky, changed your URL and didn't tell me! I was wondering if you'd quit blogging, and now I know you were just off over here.

I hope you're well!

xo
vbg