30 May 2008

Yes. More photos.

Plum blossoms

And again.

Catkins in the hedgerow

Up.

Workload. Fun! Seriously.

Youthful Virginia creeper leafies.

Grape buds with the usual grapevine twistiness in the background. I ask you, how can you not take pictures of such spirally beauty?! Ahem.

Pear blossoms

...and more pear blossoms. I was leaving on vacation shortly before I took these photos, so I had no choice as to the grey weather. They probably would've looked prettier with a blue sky behind them, but... oh well. And I think they're pretty anyway, and I also like a nice grey sky, so... um... there.

Well, that's it from me for the weekend. I hope you all are well, and have good things to do. I shall be doing housework, reading as much non-textbook material as I can stuff into my brain (and believe me, it's a prodigious amount), and other random things. I will kiss my cat probably several hundred times (poor baby!), I will water my few plants, and I will try to be grateful for the good things in my life. I'm a bit of a grabby, nongrateful type if I don't watch out for it. Ta, then, until Monday.

2 comments:

Artichoke Heart said...

I love the grapevine's twisty goodness! Lovely pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! First off, you don't need to apologize for anything that was said about M. You seem to be very level headed regarding your comments and share in the blame of things, if not possibly a little too much. If you were calling him every name in the book, then that would be overkill, but what you have written seemed to be your way of sorting through what had happened. Hugs!