23 April 2008

Hi there.

I have no photos for you right now, as I am at my office on my way home from class - hence, no real time to download and edit. I am woefully behind on recording the goings on in the orchard, which makes me really sad. The apricots are already finished blooming, and so are some of the peaches. I'll certainly catch the apples, and hopefully some of the later peaches and the plums and pears. The apricot bloom is so incredibly brief it kind of amazes me. Their flowers are so pretty! Mayhap I can find one left on at least one of the trees tomorrow before the day's hijinks commence.

Tonight was my last night at clinical. Hurray! And also - gulp. I am not at all ready for the final lab exam OR the lecture exam, which are one week from tonight and two weeks from last night, respectively. EEP. One thing I can say most assuredly? THANK GOD it's almost over. Holy cats, man. I am so tired. I am also really, really sick of school. I know, wah, poor Anne, blah blah blah, etcetera. Sometimes I really am just a self-centered teenager, only with wrinkles and bad knees. It bears thinking about.

Moving on. Let's see... what else? Well, there's the farmer's tan I've got going on. My arms and face are fifteen times darker than the rest of my flesh. As long as I wear long pants and shirts with sleeves, I look ok. However - skirts? Shorter sleeves? Shirts open at the neck? HA HA HA! I look foolish. I'm not at all concerned about it, but it's still a pretty funny contrast. Hmm. Other stuff beyond melanocyte activity.... nope. I have nothing for you. Yes, there is stuff going on (finals approach, obviously, and I'm just starting to have trickles of panic penetrate my giant wall of denial)... but I am not really composed enough to address it properly. I really just wanted to sign in to once again remind my enormous fan base that I am actually alive. Guffaw, etc.

On that really poorly written note.... ta. I shall try to provide photographic fare tomorrow. Try not to hold your collective breath, ok?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaay, Anne's back, Anne's back!!!!

LiVEwiRe said...

Hey sexy.... farmer's tan, eh? ;) Hard to think your finals are so close! But let your work in the orchard keep you grounded (no pun intended) and calm. I should be so lucky as to have any tan.