08 April 2008

Not dead, just busy.

Old view (a week and a half ago, maybe?) of buds and the weather shelter on the hill.

Clover in one of the potted trees - which need to be weeded by *someone* very soon!

Hiya. I am so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open. Exam tonight, outdoor work much of the day today. I'm not complaining, I'm just tired. I probably won't sign in again till Thursday - I can't imagine I'll have any time tomorrow. Meanwhile, hello. And I hope you are all well, those of you who bother to read here. Until later, then, ta.

5 comments:

lu said...

It's never a bother, always pleasure. I know this tired, leaves me with few words.

Kristi said...

Such great pictures. Spring is coming! Good luck on your exam.

Rurality said...

Make sure to leave the lucky clover, if you find one! :)

Leslie said...

Your post title cracks me up!

LiVEwiRe said...

Weed, pot, test, sleep... then tell us all about it!

(The beginning of that sounds like I'm talking about drugs, dunnit?!)