15 August 2007

Brief check-in

I honestly don't have time to update right now, but I did want to check in to thank you guys for letting me know you're still out there, despite my less than stellar performance as a writer. It might sound dorky, but I have missed you more than you can know. The support I get from those I've connected with here, and on your sites? It's really astounding, and I am so thankful for it. Understandably, things are going full-tilt here at work after my long absence; hopefully I'll have time to write an actual post tomorrow. And catch up on reading what's happening with you all. It seems my profile picture has gone missing - mayhap because I borrowed it from Google? I have no idea. Anyhow, I'll work on getting an actual picture of myself up there instead. Not really a priority, but still. Must get back to work! More on the morrow, one way or another.... ta.

No comments: