17 September 2007

Exhausted.

Not a good way to start the week. I don't have much to say - just.... I'm so tired. Spent the whole weekend studying and I'm still not done with my reading. And when I wasn't studying, I was cleaning the house, grocery shopping, or cooking. No rest for the wicked, as they say. I'm not sleeping well between worry about tomorrow night's test, sadness over the passing of my dad's practice partner, and the fact that my knee hurts constantly - and I do mean every single moment of the day. I want to just disappear for awhile, go somewhere quiet and alone, away from everyone and everything... and sleep for three weeks. Instead, I'll go to class tonight until nine, tomorrow night until 10, then I'll stay up late tomorrow night trying to get ready for clinicals the next day, then I'll be at school until almost 11 that day. Meanwhile, I'll spend 8 hours each day climbing ladders and hauling fruit as my knee gets more and more painful and swollen. Yes, this is a pity party. Would you like a party hat? Until sometime later this week, ta.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This time last year, you were flying out to my house for the wedding and you had those 3 days of just sitting on the couch with the cats doing nothing! I wish I could give that to you again.