02 October 2007

In case you were wondering,

yes, I'm still very tired. I have nothing really to report. School continues to spool on. Work continues to be physically demanding, and I've taken to actually swearing at trees when they dare to have fruit so high I need to lug a ladder along. Which happens all too frequently, so there's lots of unnecessary blue language. The trees don't really deserve it, but... but. I discovered tonight that people aren't as un-homophobic as I thought they should be. In my nursing class, no less! That's pretty depressing. I really just don't get why someone's sexual orientation matters to anyone, period. It doesn't figure. What else? Hmm. Beauty. Lots of leaves are changing, skies are lovely, and I have encountered myriad spiders today. As usual, my favorites are the jumping spiders, family Salticidae. They actually look at you - consider you. It's wonderful and hilarious to watch. Not much else is going on that fits writing about right now. On that note, ta. More soon, hopefully.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just, hi. That is all.

lu said...

Tired here too.

Spiders too.

thinking of you as always too.

love and such

Anonymous said...

Aren't jumping spiders the smart ones that can see me across the room when I pick up a shoe? They run back and forth, avoiding death as they priesciently dodge the shoe. Then the other shoe drops,and it's curtains for spidey..

Ginger Doll said...

Orientation doesn't matter (at least to me). Do you think it is a generational thing? I work with an adorable girl who has been with her girlfriend for five years. Whilst she felt comfortable telling people her orientation at work within a week (admittedly we are a philanthropic charity which may make a more supportive atmosphere), she is still unable to tell her folks. They don't want to hear. And I find that so incredibly sad, because they don't know what happiness they're missing.

And spiders are fab. Period!