22 October 2007

Stolen image. Thank you, Google.

This?
Is what I needed. Yep.
Ahem.
On my way home from lab, wherein we stumbled through another set of scenarios. Such fun. I shouldn't say it this way; I am learning. It's just that the learning process is so irritating sometimes, in that I already know some stuff, and the stuff I don't know is presented kind of stupidly. Meh.
And so I refer you to Mr. Laurie.
Cuteness is a cure for almost anything. Kittens are best at it, in my own personal estimation, but there are folks who are able to breach the kitten line.
Until Wednesday..... bye.

3 comments:

LittlePea said...

He does have nice eyes.

Anonymous said...

"Breaching the kitten line" is now the new slang for "very very cute!" I love it.

LiVEwiRe said...

Night before last I had this dream about him. It was brief but all I remember thinking was "uuuhhhhh". It takes quite a bit to leave me speachless yet he managed to do it in a cameo appearance in one of my dreams! You were the first person I thought of once I woke up! =)