09 April 2007

Cheesecake. Or is it beef? But I'm a vegetarian...

What do these four men have in common? (yes, I know there are five photos. I couldn't decide on a Hugh Laurie one, so I chose two. Sue me.) They are the focus of my crush energy. Paul Rudd (at top) is sort of a dark horse - I've always found him cute, but I didn't really think much about it. After having watched "The Forty Year Old Virgin" this weekend, I remembered him. Hugh is my most recent crush; John Cusack and Edward Norton are long timers. It would appear, from scanning these men, that I like pale fellows with dark hair, long faces, and pointy-ish chins. Oh, and thinnish lips! I don't suppose that's very surprising, given my history with the other gender.
I don't spend a lot of time on celebrity crushes, but sometimes it's a fun diversion. It's also interesting to see how alike, in some ways, the crushes are. Apparently, I have a "type."
At any rate, back to work with me. It was a nice distraction getting briefly swoony over these fellows - now I have to get back to digging up trees in the orchard!

6 comments:

LittlePea said...

I have a type too. Tall-dark hair-dark eyes. Tan is optional. ACtually I married my type but all my boyfriends except one were all like that.

My heart belonged to Johnny Depp since I was 12....I don't think he's tall. But he'll do.

Leslie said...

OOOO, I looove Paul Rudd. It's his sense of humor and wry grin.

Anonymous said...

Apparently, I like the same men you do especially Edward Norton. I am not sure what it is about pointy chins etc. However, I did like the scene in the Painted Veil that showed his backside. You wouldn't think he would have such nice buns for a skinny guy.
Gerri

Anonymous said...

John Cusack, tall, funny and quirky, definitely John.

Kristi said...

Paul Rudd has been at the top of my "celebrity crush" list for years, ever since Object of My Affection. Love, LOVE him. And John Cusak, well, he's just adorable.

LiVEwiRe said...

Those top two photos make me melt. Seriously. When cloning has been perfected I think I'll just go right down that list.