04 June 2007

A meme.

Just because I feel like it. I got it from Pea - http://littlepeapod.blogspot.com/. A - Attached or Single?: Attached. B - Best Friend?: Shannon, of http://westeringhills.weblogged.net/. Which is probably obvious by now. C - Cake or Pie?: Neither - not a sweets fan. D - Drink of Choice?: Water. E - Essential Items?: It seems as though I'm being a bit of a copycat... because one of my essential items is chapstick, more or less the same thing as Pea's lip balm. I'm sorry. It's true, though. Also - my camera and my watch. F - Favorite Color?: Faded blue-jean blue. Light blues and periwinkles follow. I despise turquoise. I don't trust people who drive turquoise cars. G - Gummie Bears or Worms?: Ick - neither! H - Hometown?: Columbus, Ohio I - Indulgence?: Pickles. And video rentals. J - January or February?: January - that's when my best friend and my brother were born. Also, it's unabashedly winter. I keep hoping for mild weather in Feb, and I'm always disappointed. K - Kids?: No kids now, and probably never. L - Life is incomplete without?: Water and oxygen. Also - trees, animals, rivers, ponds, lakes and oceans..... pizza, pickles, and hot sauce. And books, for sure. M - Most favorite bird?: (I changed this letter of the meme) - I have many. Right now? The mockingbird. N - Number of Siblings?: one brother - younger. O - Oranges or Apples?: Oranges, though I suppose I should say apples given that I work with apple trees almost every day. Still, though - oranges. P - Phobias/Fears?: I used to have three mainstay irrational fears - fear of accidentally sucking my eyeball out with the vacuum cleaner hose (my dad told me once that it was possible, and forever after the idea plagued me), accidentally sticking my fingers through a baby's fontanelles (no, not much baby experience here. clearly.), and getting murdered in an empty public restroom late at night. Esoteric fears, no? Now, I suppose I fear real things - being unable to find a job, having insufficient retirement funds, dying alone. Q - Favorite Quote?: "Just passing through." R - Reason to smile?: My cat. S - Seasons?: Spring and fall - and I can never decide which one I like better. T - Tags?: Anyone who wants to be tagged. U - Unknown Fact About Me?: I have scars on my ankles. V - Vegetarian or oppressor of animals?: Vegetarian for 20 years now. W - Worst Habit?: I have rather a lot of them. Probably procrastination is among the worst. X - X-rays or ultrasounds?: I've had both. Y - Your favorite food?: Pizza and salad. Z - Zodiac?: Pisces. And though I'm not a believer in such things, I'm awfully Pisces-like a lot of the time. ------------------------------ The end. Ta for now.

2 comments:

LittlePea said...

Chapstick really is the antidote. You get this. That makes you a genius.

Periwinkle-oh I love it. When I paint, it's the hardest color for me to mix.

LiVEwiRe said...

What?! You don't like Gummi Bears?!?!?! That's it, it's time for me to reevaluate our blog relationship... On the other hand, your drink of choice may provide redemption! ;)