28 June 2007

To tide (anyone who still reads) over...

I give you two photos Shannon sent me from her wedding that totally cracked me up. First of all, can you say "red, red face"? It's kind of akin to "Red, Red Wine," (UB40) which also goes a long way in explaining the hideous brilliance of my face. Also - nice hair, Anne.
Anne and Shan, best friends forever.
Greg bites Anne on the cheek; Anne grins.
Both of these photos made me laugh and laugh - what a great night that was! For the record, Greg is in a longterm relationship, as am I - this photo is completely platonic, though wonderfully goofy. Thank you again to Shannon and Barrett for having such a terrific wedding - I really haven't had that much fun since, or well before. Raise a glass to my best friend and her lovely husband! My parents are visiting for a brief day and a half, so I'll be off tomorrow. I'm very excited to see them, but wincing a little in advance because I worry about the tension between my dad and M. Like me, my mom can pretty much tolerate and roll with most anything (sometimes a good trait, often not so much)... but the two males? Nope. Anyhow, before I go off on a tangent, ta. Best weekends to all of you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently us being BFF also requires me to flash the sign of satanic rock-n-roll!!

Rurality said...

Oh nooooo! You had to go and mention "Red Red Wine"! Now it'll be in my head all weekend! :)

LittlePea said...

Great pics!