17 December 2007

After the snow

After the snow

Other photo - to match the entry below - after the snow

Drive home, part 1

Drive home part 2

Drive home part 3

Hillside behind lab

Coyote track

Bird prints

Hi there! I'm back. Not much time to write just at the moment (have to run out for lunchtime errands), but I wanted to get these pictures up. Again, not too exciting, but still - a history of my time here.

Spent the last several days shovelling like mad - yesterday was a torrent of sleet, snow, and freezing rain, which was not at all fun to clear. I will check back in later! Ta for now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are beautiful pics! That must have been quite the dump of snow. I'm so glad you're enjoying your work as much as you do. Hugs!

Mariposa said...

Awesome photos! Love them...

LittlePea said...

So pretty. And the coyote tracks- WOW!!

Rurality said...

Oh, oh, tracks in the snow! I'm so jealous.

No Milk Please said...

i don't think you should be taking pictures while you're driving in the snowstorm :) LOL