21 December 2007

A Christmas Spider!

Hi! I'm fuzzy and have several eyes!

My apologies to those of you who do not share my love of spiders. Also, I haven't uploaded any new photos, so this is it for the next week and a half!

I'm off from work till January 2nd, when I will return with my grand superhero plans. I intend for them to be uplifting and good for me - there will be no self-flagellation if I can help it. There may also end up being some meds involved, as I do believe a pretty serious depression is looming and I will need every bit of help to deal with my Life Issues. I've been avoiding this possibility for far too long. Anyhow, I wanted to wish you all a very merry, safe, and fun-filled Christmas. At the very least, have a peaceful week, and take care of yourselves. I may check in from Ohio next week. Best to you all, and to all a good night! Ta for now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, my wonderful BF!!

Anonymous said...

Merry christmas sweetie.

Mariposa said...

Ha, my bf is so scared of spiders...lol

Sounds like you have a long leave, I hope you will have a wonderful time...merry christmas to you and to your family!

sher said...

I love spiders too, especially the walking spiders, with all their lovely eyes. I've had quite a few pet spiders too! Have a great Christmas, and I'm glad you're on top of the depression that's lurking. I suspect the same will happen to me. We'll have to keep in touch on this.

Hugs, from Upsie, Pumpkin, Muffin, and the squirrels!

LittlePea said...

:O) Merry Christmas Anne!

Leslie said...

Happy New Year! If I find any spiders at my place, I'll gladly send them your way! ;)

Roxanne said...

Cute spider. :)