20 May 2008

Once more, I am busy busy busy!

SEXAY!

So, in lieu of the spring orchard shots I have gazillions of, I present you instead with this marvelous shot of me and Shelby-cat. I might have time later today to organize all the fruit blossom photos I have (probably far too many, but I just couldn't help myself - so ephemeral! so pretty!); we shall see. I have a ton of work to do, so maybe, maybe not. Since getting back from vacation last Wednesday, I've been running like a maniac here at work - which is good, but I do miss reading your blogs and writing here. C'est la vie, I suppose. I'll get around to it sooner or later!

Things are more or less the same in my life, though much more relaxed for the lack of school. Unfortunately, it starts up again in a week and a half - ugh. UGH, I say! And now, I am off to do orchard work... cutting root suckers (one of my least favorite jobs, as it involves much troll-like bent-over hobbling around - back-killing stuff), and then tying tree supports to their overhead wire. And then... a fire blight experiment in the lab, and then pressure testing of a bunch of apples from a post-harvest experiment, and then trimming potted trees in the greenhouse... and then weeding those same trees... and then fertilizing those trees... and etcetera. As you can see, a full slate. And so, my dears who still bother to read here - ta for now, and best to you all!

No comments: