21 May 2008

Spring

Apricots

Pretty, eh? I think so. I'll try to mete out my flower pictures - wait till I get to the apples, I was out of control with those guys!. Anyhow - pretty.

I'm going to make an announcement that will surprise exactly no one: things are once again bad in my relationship with M. Horrible, in fact. Henceforth, though, I am not going to be talking about it here. It serves no one, and it's just ugly to put it out there. I'll leave up what I have up, but no more after this. Whatever happens will happen, and I will probably allude to it because major changes are in order one way or the other. However, no more details, no more moaning and complaining. He doesn't deserve it, and it feels wrong to talk about these things so publicly. So - there you have it.

That's all for now. Ta.

3 comments:

LiVEwiRe said...

The pics made me smile! As for not commenting on certain aspects of your life - you need to find your comfort level and go with it. That being said, email me if you ever need someone to talk to about things. My schedule is a bit odd lately but I'm sure I can pencil you in for email/phone time. (Especially considering you love(d)? Duran Duran as much as I did!) =)

velocibadgergirl said...

Beautiful pics, as always. Take care of yourself during the hard times ahead, and I'll be thinking of you.

LittlePea said...

Pretty pics.

I think you're right about not wanting to discuss such personal things between you and M. Me and mine have an unspoken agreement not to discuss current fights with others. Resolved past issues are ok but I think it's a betrayal to the relationship to talk about current problems in detail with my friends. I would be very hurt if I found my hub was telling others our personal business.

I'm sure things will work out for the best. Keep your head up.