30 December 2006

Another drive-by

Ok, who would put a murderous half-size doll into the backseat of their car late at night, in the rain, all alone? Hmm. Let's mull this over. Perhaps.... Chucky's next victim?! (horror music plays) Yes, that's right. I've been watching cheesy television. Things are still going well here. I've half a mind to move back. I miss my parents, I love their animals, the house is lovely, and I am behaving like my old self... which is to say silly and unencumbered. I called home tonight to say hi to M. and to wish him a happy weekend - he's going away with a bunch of guys (brother, brother-in-law, etc) to an out of town football game. He's not a fan, but it's a chance to have fun, hang out. He talked to me for less than two minutes. He was cold and abrupt. Which tells me I'm going home to some sort of issue. I have no idea what it is, but I'm sure it won't be good. I am so very, very tired of this. I am so tired of living with anger I just want to cry. Or perhaps jump off a cliff. Gentleness? Tenderness? Naught. If you sense a bit of bitterness, you're right on. My choices, I know. Back to cheesy television. And a fuzzy black cat who seems to love me. Ta.

No comments: