06 December 2006

Whistling titmice

Titmouses? At any rate, I just watched two of them engage in a little aerial battle a few moments ago in front of the office window feeder and they both did this funny little whistle I've never heard before. Very cute, very cute indeed. I love being able to observe these guys up close. Earlier today I actually saw one yawn - which, yeah. Very cute! I really can't help it. The power of cute will get me every time. I'm a sucker for it. (image courtesy of Google) So. Another day. I'm feeling a little aimless right now, and also frustrated. Given that I haven't decided yet how exactly I'm going to go about discussing my personal life in this new blog, I can't really give much voice to my frustrations. At the moment, nothing terrible is happening, so there's that. Moving on. Hopefully I'll find a way to use my voice that will be helpful to me - and also not somewhat dangerous. I had my second-to-last developmental psychology class last night. Next week is the final, and then I am free until mid-January. (twiddling thumbs as she bores even herself!) La la la. ******************* random fact for the day: I am eating fake chicken patties for lunch smothered in Iguana triple X hot sauce. Yum. today, I am grateful for: streaky pink sunrises and old friends. Until later... ta.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our Anna's hummingbirds are using our feeder again, now that we saved it from freezing and refreshed it. I can't believe I didn't know we had hummingbirds throughout the winter until last week. They're so pretty! It's funny to see Trixie stalking them from inside the house

Leslie said...

I saw a streaky pink sunrise this morning, too....all the way on the other side of the upper 48. It was breathtaking and made me stop, all nekkid, on the way from the bathroom to the bedroom so I could stare at it.