14 January 2008

Random photos, and so on.

Bittersweet

Snow on twigs - again with the theme of branches against the sky, it seems.

Not a particularly good photo, but I like the textures and shapes. I'll play with them another time.

Daisy fleabane, past expiration date

Hello.

Thank you guys for your support. I always feel vaguely like a wine commercial when I say that - was it Bartles and Jaymes who said it first? How annoying. Anyway, thank you for listening. When you're being abjectly honest, it's sometimes difficult to know how you're going to be received, especially when you're talking about touchy things like cutting or drinking or overeating. Or even overexercising. Thank you. I am so thankful to have you guys, more than I can express.

Sitting and thinking, now. More on the morrow. First day of class tonight. Till then, ta.

No comments: