05 March 2008

EEEEE. Also, hi. And here's my cat.

Yes, I know it's blurry. Still, though - so cute, my girl! And - pshaw, I'm not biased. She's adorable!

Blurry again, but I love these little feet. I love that she's brown-tigery with one peach-colored back foot and a peach-colored toe on the other.

My favorite pose, the upsidedown kitty-head.

Hello there. I'm feeling a little wild at the moment - tired tired tired from days of little sleep, and I still have to go to clinical for six hours tonight. EEEEE. Do not want to go, DO NOT. I should stop complaining - I am happy to be training as a nurse, and I look forward to getting the degree. It's just that... I am so freaking sick of school I could just.... errrrr.... I don't know, split down the middle into a big pile of angry guts. Angry, screaming guts that refuse to do their homework. Underslept, annoyed, tired angry guts. You get the idea. Indeed. The exam last night? It sucked. I hope that I got at least a 70.

Moving on. I guess I don't really have much else to say. I'm doing some labwork these days, and the math involved nearly split my head in two. Normally it wouldn't cause more than a passing headache, but I think my brain is a little stressed out. Soon, though, I shall be working in the blessed outdoors again! WHEE!! I can hardly wait! I need to figure out some way to be an outdoors nurse. Hmmm. Any suggestions? Meanwhile, as per a discussion with My Shannon, I am falling ever more in love with the idea of being on my own. That's both good and bad, on a number of different levels. I'm not ready to talk about it yet, but still - I had to say something because I'm bursting to talk about it in all of its pros and cons. Again, though - not fair to M., so I need to think about how I will talk about stuff and if I even should. Deb ( http://tiredmummy.blogspot.com/) had a good idea in that I should write it all down in a journal. That would probably help. I don't mean to sound flippant about the topic - I am anything but. I'm just really tired of how things are and have been for far too long. The meds? They are helping. On that note, I shall sign off. Until the morrow... ta.

2 comments:

LittlePea said...

You know what's best for you. Don't blog it, I agree write it down in your personal journal. That always cleanses my mind and then I can see things from many sides and not just my own. Hang in there with your classes, it will be over before you know it and you'll be so glad you did it all for yourself. Take care you, and I love your peach toed, upside down face kitty.

Anonymous said...

Sweet kitty. And write away.