04 March 2008

Tuesday March fourth.

Yes indeed it is!

I have no photos for you today, lame or otherwise. I left my camera at home in order to keep myself in the building - I have a midterm tonight and any spare scraps of time need to be spent studying, not taking pictures. And probably studying instead of blogging. I just wanted to check in. I don't have any real news for you. I could go on and on about diabetes, renal failure, and COPD right now, but that would just be boring. Come 5 pm tonight, though, I'm sure it won't seem so boring anymore, as I sweat my way through a midterm I didn't study enough for. On one hand, there is never enough time for study; on the other, I know I waste a lot of my (relatively rare) free time succumbing to the reading of library books. Escapism. That's what I'm best at, I think. Which is an entirely different entry, one that I would probably benefit from writing. Anyhow, hello.

Things on the home front. I want to talk about it, but I also feel guilty when I do. Nothing new has occurred. I am like a child with little self-control, though - I long to talk about how things are going, and I only barely stop myself from pouring it all out here. That wouldn't be fair, though, and I would hate myself in the morning, so to speak. So until I have something substantive and fair to write... suffice to say that my relationship is taking up a lot of my thinking time lately. I will share my conclusion with you, though - not that you haven't heard it before, you few who read here! - I really really believe that I was meant to be alone. Not friendless, and probably with several cats, a parrot, a dog, maybe a goat... but not in an intimate relationship.

On that perfectly brilliant note, I am off. I probably won't check in again till Thursday. I've had a total of 8 hours of sleep over the past two days, and the trend will continue tonight because I have to prep for tomorrow's patient. I hope you all are well. Ta for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't have to write it here, but maybe a private journal would help. Take care sweetie.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you clarified the goat comment.

anne said...

*snort*

Verrrry funny, Mr. Horn. Very funny.

:)