27 March 2008

Quite tired. In a good way.

Shadow legs.

Craggy old guy, right outside the fence of the orchard.

My girl. All the other stuff is extraneous.

I'm not really sure what I was doing with my arm here. Maybe pointing down the row? Showing how I carry the pruners? I have no idea. Dorkness. Anyhow, I am about 3/4's of the way through with pruning this row that you see here. It is slow-going because I am an uneducated ruffian with regard to tree-pruning. Good to be outside, though.

Blurry, and also - well, I was going to say I don't always look so grim. I do smile. I'm kinda tired right now, though, and the concentration on the self-portrait-taking seals the whole grimness deal. And yes, that is a zit that I could not stop picking at on the end of my nose. It would have been gone weeks ago if I'd left it alone.

The tiredness is from several days of outside work (YAY!), the usual school bit, and the shortness of sleep. Five, six hours per night? Anyway, lots of people work with that, and apparently I am among them, so why should I even mention it? Because I am being piteous, apparently. Moving on, then. I will sign in again tomorrow. Ta, and take care.

5 comments:

lu said...

nothing grim about you, beautiful.

It's a tired kind of week--Time change? Maybe we are just so eager for true spring.

I've been thinking of you, all good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Your face is SO FAMILIAR to me. I know that sounds dippy but you know what I mean. It's hard, yet easy, to realize that I've known you for 30 years!

Rurality said...

I LOVE that kitty picture! So sweet. And I wish my shadow legs were that thin. :)

anne said...

Lu - Thank you, big sis! :)

Shan - I think the same thing when I see pictures of *you*. I want to reach into the photo and give you a hug, too. 30 years. Wow, man.

Rurality - I love my kitty-girl. Also - I wish my actual legs were as thin as my shadow legs!

LittlePea said...

You have such pretty hair and eyes Anne!