17 January 2007

Someone please...

Pry Dr. Google from my sweaty, trembling hands! Good Lord. I am getting more tense with each passing moment. And tense? That's a terrific understatement. I think my coworkers may knock me out themselves by day's end. (breathe, Anne, breathe) Alrighty, then. Back to work. p.s. Edited to add: Please visit this fantastic woman, who makes me look like a tiny, broken jellyfish, and kind of an ass to boot: http://spinningtumor.blogspot.com/ She is totally and completely awesome.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Here are some lighthearted diversions for you:

Check out www.homestarrunner.com and look at the emails. You need sound. It's fun. Or you can go to www.wherethehellismatt.com and watch the dancing video. You DEFINITELY need sound for that one, the song is beautiful.

LittlePea said...

Thank you for your visit! You have a lot of pretty pictures here and many of your entries were thought provoking for me. I had surgery a few months ago myself(a first for me) so I really related to your worries. I hope your bird is doing well. I love birds, although, I never had one as a pet-I'd like to but I'm afraid my dog would try to eat him/her. So jealous of your window feeder-I'll have to go out and buy one!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Anne! You are strong and you will be OK--you don't need to be nervous. I'll be thinking of you!