10 January 2007

Tired.

This is the sort of photo I would take right now if I had my camera and was in Seattle with http://westeringhills.weblogged.net/, otherwise known as Shannon. This is the rug on her entryway floor, and that is Colin's rear end. So, yeah, I'm tired, my reflexes are subpar, I'm coming down with some sore-throaty/sneezy/headachy sort of ailment, I'm exhausted, and I'm presently working myself into a worried lather over my now-scheduled knee surgery (next Thursday). Also, I decided this morning that I have to put my bird to sleep sooner than later. I can't really talk about that right now, though, lest the waterworks begin again. I'm puffy-eyed and addled enough as it is - no need to make things worse. My boss wants a huge amount of data by the end of the day - and rightfully so, I have it but just not gathered neatly into Excel yet - and I am struggling to find the energy to get it all together. Bleh. I'm not feeling whiny or petulant, I'm just tired and sad. And probably really lazy. I should go for a walk - it's briskly chilly outside, and the sky is a lovely blue filled with dramatic purple, grey-black, and brilliantly white clouds. Getting outside always gives me a little shot in the arm. Probably healthier than yet another cup of coffee. Well... just wanted to check in, me and my lousy mood. Now my mood and I are off to set up data tables. You only wish you could have this much fun. Until later, ta.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That indeed is my cat's butt, being celebrated on your blog. Huzzah!

Sorry about the Bird decision, I really am.

Anonymous said...

Yay! New blog! :)

I'm so glad you've been stopping by!