22 May 2007

Attack Cat

Leaning squinty-eyed into the attacking hand
Employing teeth and back feet in pursuit of The Hand Grrrr The Hand sometimes gets the best of an Attack Cat, which is soon picked up and kissed all over, much to the chagrin of Attack Cat,and much to the good for the owner of The Hand. The end.
Completely cheesy, to be sure, but the photos alone are funny (to me, anyway). The captions leave much to be desired, but I am busy and very tired.
I wish I had more time to write. I really don't right now, though. In lieu of more writing (maybe I will stay a bit after work to say a few more things - my head is ready to explode at the moment and writing is a reliable way to drain that tension off...)... I give you this entry from Sher of What Did You Eat? http://whatdidyoueat.typepad.com/what_did_you_eat/2007/01/macncheese_off.html#more
This is what I just had for lunch, and I loved it. I have made this dish twice now, and I highly recommend it. The tomatoes add such a lovely juicy/freshness to the mac & cheese, and the thyme is essential.
Well, back to work. Ta.

1 comment:

Lui5 said...

I once had cat that loved to play "Attack" with my hand. I miss that. The pics were great!