25 May 2007

Happy weekends to you.

Blurry condiments, for black bean burritos with goat cheese
The photo is apropos of nothing, other than dinner. Last week's dinner, really! I liked the colors, but I couldn't get the camera to focus. Oh, well.
I am tired, having been out in the sun all day. It's been a tiring couple of days here at work - I have done next to no emailing and essentially no reading of blogs, but for a few. I will have a chance next week; meanwhile, I once again apologize for the lack of comments, if you care or are wondering.
What more can I say? I'm a bit done-in at the moment. No plans for the weekend, really, aside from the usual housework, and I will probably have to do some work on the outside of the house too. I feel grumpy and slightly resentful about that for reasons I don't really want to get into. Well, blah. So very very boring. My apologies.
Seeya Tuesday.

No comments: