03 May 2007

Spring!

How could I not witness spring, despite my troubles? Here is a photo from about a week and a half ago - now the leaves are coming out like mad, so this is a rare shot. I have other photos, and I want to get more. My camera is pooped out at the moment, though, and my brain is too.
I'm tired. I think I may have now crossed the million mile mark with that phrase. Perhaps I was born tired. This world is, after all, kind of tiring. It would be nice to just bounce around all day, though, wouldn't it? I can't right now, though. However, the blue skies and the bird song and even the dirt I'm working with right now are reminders that life is precious, even when I feel like poking it in the eye. Several times. I don't have to jump off of a bridge in consternation over a blood pressure reading. If nothing else, I'll be dead soon enough. (yes, that would be my tired and fatalistic thinking pushing itself rudely to the fore)
At any rate, pretty buds. I'll post more photos tomorrow.
Ta.

3 comments:

lu said...

Don't you worry Anne, you'll get it all figured out and all will be fine. I don't trust people who pass everything with ease--they miss things. There's a solution to this one, it's just a matter of fine tuning.

This time of year gets me all gywoggled. The semester is so close to an end, but it's so slow in getting here.

Breath in and Breath out.

Love you!

LittlePea said...

You'll be fine, you're stronger than you think. I'm sorry I missed the last couple posts but I'm catching up.

Anonymous said...

I am *confident* that you're test will go fine. I'm thinking of you and sending out good happyt thoughts into the Universe for you! Do let us know how it goes!