15 May 2007

No time to write, but...

I passed my BP test! Yay! Deb (http://tiredmummy.blogspot.com) - thank you so much for your advice and your words of encouragement. I so very much appreciate both. Thanks to everyone who wished me well - I needed every bit of prayer and good thought. Gotta get back out into the orchard now. I think I'll be able to post some newer photos now that I'm not constantly thinking about this blood pressure thing. I'll remember to bring my camera with me, at any rate! Alrighty, then. I'm off.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Sweet! Doesn't it feel good to have your efforts rewarded? :)

Anonymous said...

PHEW! That must be a relief! Although, I must say I had little doubt you would pass. I totally understand how stressful these things can be though. Time to reward yourself for all your hard work!

Anonymous said...

I told you! I knew you would do just fine. Now, relax and enjoy yourself, a little anyway. Take care.

LiVEwiRe said...

That's wonderful! I had a feeling you'd pass - you worked so hard! Yay you! Be careful with the shotgun celebrations, though. ;)

sher said...

Alright! I'm sooo happy for you. Hugs!