08 March 2007

And more from now!

My office decor
More turkey tracks
An organism called Armillaria (genus - I'm not sure of the species). It's a root rot organism, and it's so cool in culture - these rootlike things you see are growing from a surface culture; I took the photo with the plate upside down. It looks alien, doesn't it?
Well, I'm off for the weekend. Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm taking the day off to relax. I'm going to try, anyhow. We shall see if relaxation is achievable in my current state.
Best to you all.
Ta.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

What great pics! Those plants looks so healthy and happy. :)

And happy birthday to you. I hope you have a great one!

lu said...

Happy Birthday Anne, I love you.

LittlePea said...

ooh! It's cool! Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday, Anne! I didn't send my birthday wishes earlier b/c I'm superstitious and it's supposed to be bad luck to celebrate your b-day early. And I want nothing but good luck for you!

I hope you had a great day! And your plants look so lovely--great pics!