07 March 2007

For your perusal

My feet, and my dining room
I'm off to clinicals now, hideous white uniform and all. This is part of my tiny house. The bird used to live on the right side of the picture, by the table. I wish she was still there. I hate that she's gone. If you look closely, you can see a gouge out of the wall there where the bird used to be. That's because I knocked the sun (hanging on the wall) off, and one of its rays chunked out a portion of the plaster of the wall. Not that you care. Instead, look at my lovely socked feet.
Ta.
p.s. Shannon - you gave me the mug that's on the table! Just so you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just gonna say, I recognize that mug! Hell, I also own that mug! Had it these past 15 years now, along with another one. They were from Starbucks, long before Starbucks felt the need to plaster their name on everything they sold. Still my favorite mugs!

Anonymous said...

Look how lovely and clean and sweet your place is! Lovely!

LittlePea said...

Oh all those books! I'm so jealous.

A house is always a little too quiet without a beloved pet...