01 November 2007

Delicious...

Hot soup. Mmm....
Just wanted to check in to say I'm friends with school again. Kind of. I had a good night at the hospital - worked on an interesting case and got to do a lot of cool stuff for the first time. This goes a long way in making the rest of school bearable. The nurses were awesome to work with, as always - so patient, and generally willing to explain stuff.
Above is the minestrone I made over the weekend, cooking away on the stove top. Man did it ever turn out well! I have some of it here today for lunch. Which no one cares about, but hey - my blog, my tales of lunch.
Alrighty, then.... gotta go. More soonish.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just seeing a pot of soup makes me hungry!

Anonymous said...

Anne! I've missed you. School is tiring but rewarding, so it's always a love/hate relationship, I find. Once you finish your program, it'll be worth it. I was so happy to hear that your job was renewed! Keep your chin up.

LittlePea said...

My mouth is watering looking at that soup! Especially on a windy night like tonight. Yum!

Mariposa said...

I'm in my office right now, and it's so cold here...and that soup seems perfect for the moment! Can I have a bowl of it please? :D