07 November 2007

Late night entry

I am hungry, so I present you with out of focus food photos. Which are also in the wrong order, but I'm too lazy to go back and switch them around. These are zucchini cakes. They are very, very yummy. I have decided that anything in cake form that is fried is probably a good thing, so long as it's savory and not sweet. I cannot abide the sweetness that so many humans seem to crave. I understand it, but I don't really get it. Kind of like some forms of art. It takes a certain sort of appreciation to really get, say... Jackson Pollack. I don't, much like I don't get chocolate or Pop Tarts.
Anyhow, moving on.
I'm on the way home from school. I popped in to put some soil samples in an oven so I can work with them tomorrow right off the bat. Because I'm practically a new hire here! And I need to impress my boss! Ahem. Seriously, I did need to do this. And I also needed to blog, apparently. I had a very good night in clinical. I think I really want to work in the ER, eventually. I loved the pace, I loved the knowledge flying around, I loved the need to know things fast and on your feet, and I loved seeing all different sorts of cases. It was awesome, and as usual the nurses were just great. I wouldn't want to go there right after graduation, but I am very attracted to that particular specialty. Note: I didn't see major trauma because the other area hospital is the draw for that, so I still haven't seen the kinds of things in humans that I've seen in animals, so I shouldn't be so quick to say this is what I want to do... but still, I liked what I saw.
Alrighty then. Time to close up shop and go home for a few hours.
More later.
Ta.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have 2 of those fritters, please. TheY look FABULOUS. I prefer savory too. Congratulations on the good night. More to come, I bet!