12 November 2007

HI!

Hi there. No pictures today, as I have forgotten to charge my camera batteries. Drat. I probably won't be checking in a ton this week. I didn't study like I should have over the weekend, and I have a test tomorrow night. Also, I had homework I didn't do. I wasn't feeling well - draggy and exhausted and just out of it. Which are, of course, excuses. True, but still excuses. That means no sleep for Anne for the next three days, as I scramble to catch up. I started the morning off with puffy, barely visible eyes - something that will apparently be setting the theme for the week. Ah, well. Who am I trying to impress? NO ONE, that's who! Anyway. Moving on. The bird feeder is back up on the office window again, and being raided regularly by titmice, chickadees, and (of course) house sparrows. I can't recall if I already told you this or not. I'm pleased to be watching them again, and look forward to the cardinals, jays, and flickers rediscovering this food source. I just love watching them. I've got nothing more right now. Oh, the hideous boringness! I may check in later to give you scintillating details of a soil pH project I'm doing right now. Very sexy stuff. Ta for now.

No comments: