14 November 2007

Picture for the day

Bladder campion
Can't believe I didn't post this one yet - it's one of my favorites. It reminds me of a bunch of balloons or something - I just like it. I laid on my belly out in the orchard to get the shot. I love recording the beauty all around me - it's somehow very satisfying.
I don't have much time to write today - or any day, it seems. I have clinical tonight, and naturally I still have prep work to do for it. I had an exam last night that I didn't do well on, so that's a bummer. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about all the stupid mistakes I had made. Simply spending an extra hour or two studying would have made all the difference in the world. It wasn't a difficult test by any means, so I'm pretty annoyed with myself. I have a high B in the class presently, but it's likely I got a C on this test, so down goes the grade. The final is worth 40%, so if I kick ass on that one, I should be fine. Enough about that.
Let's see... anything else worth reporting? Not really. Not that I have time to discuss at any rate. I may check back in later.
Ta for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another fantastic photo from you! You have the eye, that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind, but I tweaked your really cool picture a little bit because I think you're the cat's pajamas. It is here:

www.flickr.com/photos/samiam9610

Have a great day! :)